Low Carb Tomatoes Provencal
This recipe is super easy to make. In just 20 minutes, you will have a flavor-packed tomato side dish. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Dash Garlic Salt
- 3 Teaspoons Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Or Romano Cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Slice tomatoes in half and place sliced side up in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle the remaining ingredients on the tomatoes in the order listed.
- Place under broiler or in oven (400 degrees F) for just a few minutes, until cheese is golden.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/
Originally posted 2018-09-20 12:42:42.