Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are a delish no bake alternative to the traditional pies. Surprise your friends & family with these recipe.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 4 Tbsp Erythritol Granular
- 1 ½ Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- ⅓ Cup Pecans Or Walnuts Finely Minced
- 2 Tbsp Erythritol Granular
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, combine the first 6 ingredients and beat until thoroughly blended.
- Freeze the mixture in the bowl or placed in a candy mold (or round ice cube tray) for 15 o 20 minutes or more until semi-firm enough to form into balls (or release from mold).
- In a medium bowl combine the last 3 ingredients (the coating) and stir together. Set aside.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form a ball or mound with the chilled pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
- Roll each cheesecake ball in the coating until covered, and place on lined baking sheet. Re-freeze for a 20 minutes or more until firm, then serve. Store these in the fridge in a covered container (may need to refreeze to set up again).
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Beauty and the Foodie