Keto Squash Casserole
This yellow squash casserole is creamy and loaded with summer flavors! It's an easy low carb and keto diet friendly recipe. An essential dish for holidays and special events.
- 4 Cups Sliced Yellow Squash
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 35 Buttery Round Crackers, Crushed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place squash and onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in a small amount of water. Cover, and cook until squash is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well, and place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cracker crumbs and cheese. Stir half of the cracker mixture into the cooked squash and onions. In a small bowl, mix together eggs and milk, then add to squash mixture. Stir in 1/4 cup melted butter, and season with salt and pepper. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cracker mixture, and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/