Keto Lemon Broccoli Soup
This Lemon Broccoli Soup is creamy, healthy & hearty soup that's keto diet friendly, made with onion, garlic, vegetable broth, lemon juice and lots of broccoli.
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Pounds Broccoli, Chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Shredded
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; once the oil is hot, reduce heat to low. Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli, season with salt and pepper, and stir. Pour vegetable broth and lemon juice into the pot.
- Loosely cover the pot and simmer the mixture until the broccoli is tender, about 25 minutes. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth. Garnish with Cheddar cheese to serve.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/