Keto Chocolate Soufflé
If you’re a chocolate lover, this soufflé will be everything you want it to be and, because it’s keto and low-carb, you don’t have to worry about stopping at a spoonful. You can enjoy a whole mini soufflé and not feel one bit guilty!
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Stevia/Erythritol Blend
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 Ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Melted
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Pinch Cream Of Tartar
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Granulated Stevia/Erythritol Blend
- Powdered Sweetener Or Chocolate Curls (Optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Grease 6 6-ounce ramekins or other small ovenproof dishes with coconut oil, butter, or other oil of choice. Set ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Place 1/4 cup stevia/erythritol blend and egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with a hand mixer (you can use a stand mixer for this step as well) until the sweetener is dissolved and the mixture is thick and yellow.
- Blend in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- In a separate clean mixing bowl or in a stand mixer bowl, use clean beaters, whip together the egg whites, cream of tartar, and sea salt until soft peaks form. At the remaining 2 teaspoons of granulated sweetener and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into chocolate mixture to lighten. Next, fold in the remaining egg white mixture. Divide mixture among the prepared ramikins.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes in the preheated oven. When done, the edges should be set, but the centers should still jiggle slightly.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, so fingers and tongues do not get burned. These are best served hot from the oven. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar or chocolate curls. Cover any leftovers and store in the refrigerator. To reheat, uncover and place in a 200º Fahrenheit oven until slightly warm--about 15-20 minutes. Do not microwave.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/