Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Garlic Aioli
This bacon wrapped asparagus is something that can please all of your guests. With 1g of carbs and 21g of fat, it's the perfect low carb and keto friendly side dish.
- 1 1/3 Pounds Asparagus Spears
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 2 2/3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Red Chili Flakes
- 2 2/3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/3 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/3 Large Egg Yolk
- 2 2/3 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Rendered Bacon Fat & Olive Oil
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Separate asparagus into 6 bundles (about 11 stalks per bundle). Cut off bottom 1 inch of asparagus if needed. Wrap each bundle in 1 piece of bacon, starting from the bottom of the stalks and working upward. Then transfer asparagus to a foil wrapped baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, then broil for additional 2-5 minutes to allow bacon to crisp up.
- While baking, combine garlic, mayo, egg yolk, rendered fats from the baking pan, salt, and lemon juice. Mix together well until an aoili is smooth.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/