Keto Avocado Tuna Melt Patties
These Keto Avocado Tuna Melt Patties turn regular tuna into a flavorful dish! You can easily pair this to any dish. Crispy outside matches great with the soft, creamy filling on the inside.
- 13 1/3 Ounces Canned Tuna, Drained
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/3 Medium Avocados, Cubed
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4/9 Cup Almond Flour
- 2/3 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil, For Frying (~1/4 Cup Absorbed)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Add tuna and all ingredients (except avocado and coconut oil) into a bowl and mix.
- Cube avocado and fold into the tuna. Form tuna into 4 patties and cover with almond flour.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add tuna balls and fry until browned on all sides.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://theketodietcafe.com/